Get Fentress, TX Home Insurance Rates!
If you are shopping for a new homeowners insurance policy in Fentress, TX you have come to the right website.
Our quoting system was designed to help you find a great policy at an affordable price without having to leave the comfort of your own home. Our site makes it quick and easy to get up to 12 different premium quotes from a variety of nationwide insurance companies who offer a wide variety of coverage options and discounts.
Simply enter your zip code above, answer a few questions and we will start searching for your brand-new homeowners insurance policy.
A Few Facts about Fentress and Texas Home Insurance Rates
Homeowners insurance is pretty affordable in Fentress with the average home insurance rate coming in at is $2,000 a year while the national average is $1,311. In Fentress, TX most residents will pay $167 a month for homeowners insurance.
While homeowner rates are fairly affordable in Fentress, our site can help you save money when it comes to your premium. Our site compares rates and coverage options from a wide variety of insurance companies. While savings will vary depending on your personal factors, in many cases we can help you find a policy that is up to 40 percent cheaper than your current policy.
You can rest assured that your new policy will offer robust coverage, we only work with national insurance companies that offer the highest quality polices at reasonable prices. Our process is quick and easy, simply enter your zip code above to start a free online quote or give us a call now.
Home prices in Fentress and homeowner insurance discounts
Homes in Fentress are very affordable with the average price coming in at $155,000. While homeowners insurance in Fentress is already pretty affordable, discounts offered by insurance companies can help lower your premium even more. Here are just a few of the more common discounts offered by insurers:
- Bundling: This is a major discount that insurers offer to Fentress customers who carry multiple lines of coverage with them. If you are carrying homeowners coverage and car insurance (or any other insurance for that matter) with the same insurer you should receive a discount. Discounts can range up to 20 percent so it can be well worth it.
- Loyalty Discount: Insurance companies value their long-term customers and are happy to give them a discount. Once you have been with the same insurer for three years or more, consider asking for a loyalty discount.
- Monitored alarm systems: Insurers love alarm systems and offer a discount if you have a monitored alarm system in your home. Once your system is installed, ask your insurer for a discount. Discounts can range up to 15 percent.
- Impact-resistant roofs: In Texas storms are very common and can sometimes be extreme, so having an impact-resistant roof will usually result in a discount on your insurance premium. If you are in the market for a new roof, consider upgrading to an impact and wind resistant roof.
- Pay in full: If you can afford to pay your annual premium in one lump sum your insurer will usually offer a small discount. While the discount may only run to 5 percent, they all add up.
- Retired: Once you have retired, many insurers offer a discount because you are home more often making your home less attractive to thieves. In addition, when you are home most of the time so you can catch leaks early, preventing serious damage.
When you shop for a new homeowners insurance policy with us, we will make sure that all available discounts are being applied to your policy.
Compare Homeowners Insurance Rates in Fentress, TX!
Get up to 12 competitive Fentress, TX homeowners insurance rates all in one place!
About Our Service in Texas
We are providing the most competitive homeowners insurance rates in Texas. Our quoting process is very quick and easy to use when you want to compare over 16 competitive rates all in one place. Our office is located in the heart of Austin, Texas and we are ready to help you compare the most affordable home insurance options and discounts with the most enhanced coverage options. Our rates will be generated from companies like: American Risk Insurance, Bankers Insurance Group, Centauri, Cypress Texas Insurance, Encompass Insurance, GeoVera Specialty, Gulfstream Property & Casualty, Home Owners of America, Lighthouse Property Insurance, Mission Select, TWICO, Universal North America (UIHNA), United property and casualty, Wellington, American Modern, Safeco and many more. Let us help you shop the lowest Texas rates available, start your quote online now or give us a call at 877-480-7274. We look forward to working with you!
Average Rates Nearby Fentress
Are you looking for homeowners insurance in a city near Fentress? Review coverage options and average rates in your area by clicking your city below. We can help you shop home insurance rates!
- Dale, TX Home Insurance Quotes
- Lockhart, TX Home Insurance Quotes
- Luling, TX Home Insurance Quotes
- Martindale, TX Home Insurance Quotes
- Maxwell, TX Home Insurance Quotes
- Prairie Lea, TX Home Insurance Quotes
Home Insurance Rates by Zipcode in Fentress, TX
Easily review average rates and get multiple homeowners insurance quotes by clicking your zip code below located in Fentress.
Fentress, TX Home Insurance Average Premiums
For the city of Fentress, homeowners insurance rates may vary on deductible, coverage amount and property details. Below is a list of the averages based on the cost of an annual home insurance premium.
|1800 sq. ft. or below
|2600 sq. ft. or higher
(all discounts applied)
What is the average home insurance cost for a home in Fentress, TX?
- • The average homeowners insurance premium paid annually for a home in Fentress is around $1532 per year.
What does it cost on average per month for home insurance in Fentress, TX?
- • Homeowners in Fentress pay an average cost per month around $128.00 for insurance coverage.
Fentress, TX - 2023 Housing Information
|Current Home Value (2023)
|Last Year Home Value (2022)
Homeowners insurance will help cover the cost to repair or replace your Fentress home if it is damaged or destroyed by a covered peril, up to your coverage limits. A homeowners policy is made up of a few different coverages. Here are the most common coverages:
- Dwelling: This coverage will pay to repair or replace the structure of your home if it is damaged or destroyed. Review and Calculate Replacement Cost Coverage in Fentress
- Liability: This coverage will help cover medical and legal bills if someone is injured in your home, slipping on an icy sidewalk for example. It also offers protection if you damage another person’s property, your child hitting a baseball through a neighbor’s window for example.
- Contents: This covers the cost to replace your personal possessions that are destroyed by a covered peril. Furniture, electronics, clothing and household goods are excellent examples. Contents coverage is often capped at 50% to 70% of your dwelling coverage.
- Other Structures: This coverage protects other structures on your property such as detached garages, outbuildings, barns, and sheds.
- Loss of use: This covers everyday costs that you incur if you cannot live in your home while it is being repaired due to a claim. It will pay hotel and restaurant bills and even the cost of dry cleaning.
Get up to 12 competitive Fentress, TX homeowners insurance rates all in one place!
Saving Money Tips on Fentress Home Insurance
A great way to save money on Fentress homeowners insurance is to make sure you are getting all the discounts you are qualified to receive. Here are just a few of the most common discount’s insurers offer:
- Bundling: If you purchase your home and auto (or any other insurance coverage) from the same insurer, you should get a bundling discount. Expect to save 20%-25%.
- Secure your home: Adding a monitored security system, water leak sensors, deadbolts, and smoke detectors should result in a discount.
- Impact resistant roof: If you are replacing your roof, consider impact resistant roofing materials which help prevent hail and impact damage as well as resulting in a significant discount.
- Stay claim free: If you have been claim free for a number of years (five is a common requirement) your insurer should offer a claim free discount.
Are you shopping for the best rate near or wihin the Fentress area? Check out what homeowners are paying on average for Texas homeowners insurance.
Elevation Review for Coastal Wind or Flooding Risk
|This is the average home elevation in Fentress, TX
Did you know that the elevation in which your home resides is crucial to a home insurance policy because it determines the risk factor related to your home being in a flood zone. It is important to understand that your home is not covered for floods under a standard homeowners policy. You will need to speak with a local Texas flood insurance agent about a flood insurance policy, please give us a call now at 888-620-1954.
To get online quotes on your home and compare rates on home insurance premiums in Fentress, enter your zip code above and easily complete our online quoting application. Remember, it's important to speak with us about additional home insurance discounts so you can get the best rate for your home in Caldwell County.
Texas Homeowners Insurance News & Information
2024 Average Homeowners Insurance Rate at $2,777 per year Posted on Tuesday 20th February, 2024
A recent report by Insurance.com, found that the average homeowners insurance rate in the U.S. came in at $2,777 per year which breaks down to $231 a month. The average was based on coverage levels of $300,000 in dwelling and liability and a $1,000 deductible. When Insurance.com ran the numbers, Oklahoma was the most expensive […]
9% Predicted Jump in Home Insurance Rates in 2023 Posted on Tuesday 25th April, 2023
According to a new report by online marketplace Insurify, average homeowner insurance premiums are headed up again in 2023. The report predicts that the average cost of homeowners insurance could jump up 9% which translates into about $150 increase for most homeowners. The pain will not be distributed equally, homeowners in some states will see […]
Get Cheaper Home Insurance by Using These Great Saving Tips Posted on Friday 19th August, 2022
Homeowner insurance rates are headed up in many states this year. Colorado’s new average rate is around $3,400, Oklahoma is now $3,300, Tennesse has also moved up on the list to an average home insurance rate of $3,000 per year. Kansas and Texas are both around $2,500 for the year. While your premium may be […]
Top 3 Reasons Homeowners Can Expect a 3% to 30% Rate Increase Posted on Monday 18th April, 2022
Interest rate hike due to inflation percentage rising up, FED, federal reserve or central bank monetary policy, economics or loan concept, businessman archery percentage arrow high up into the sky. There is a good chance that your homeowners insurance premium will be headed up this year. According to a recent S&P Global Market Intelligence report, homeowners […]
Wind & Hail Home Insurance Coverage Guide Posted on Monday 13th September, 2021
Home in Panama City, Florida suffers from wind and hail damage in 2018. This damaged house is from hurricane Michael. Hailstorms can do a tremendous amount of damage to your house and roof in very short amount of time and if you are not properly insured you could end up having to cover the cost […]
Fentress, TX Dwelling Coverage Estimate
It is important to calculate your dwelling coverage for your home in Fentress so you know what type of homeowners insurance coverage you need to cover your replacement cost. It is recommended to have enough dwelling coverage to rebuild your home if it was destroyed by a covered peril.
Please remember that replacement cost coverage does not include the cost of the land, only the price to rebuild your home, which is why we like to help customers by answering a few questions that you may have.
What is the average replacement cost coverage in Fentress, TX?
- The average square footage in Fentress is around 1,202 Sq. Ft. which would cost you around $155,000 to replace the home if you base the home on the price to build per square foot of $129.
Minimum Replacement Cost Total: $155,000
Location: Fentress, Texas (Caldwell County)
Average Building Cost Per Square Foot in Fentress: $129 (low end)
Average Square Footage in Fentress: 1,202 Sq. Ft.
|Home Improvement Status
|Price per Sq. Ft.
|None or Very Minor Improvements
|Some Additional Upgrades
|Major Home Updates or Advancements
The dwelling coverage is calculated by the average cost per square foot ($129) in Fentress, Texas times your heated square footage. Which would equal the cost to rebuild your home minus the cost of the property or land. Some homes will have a higher replacement cost due to home improvements like updated kitchens and bathrooms. Other upgrades may include: granite countertops, hardwood floors and stainless steel appliances. The national square foot average to build a brand new home is around 2500 square feet. So if you are looking to build, and your square footage of your new home is 2500, you are looking at a dwelling coverage premium of around $403,125 (Media price to build of $161 x 2500 sq. ft.) to cover the cost to rebuild your new home.
What is the difference between actual cash value and replacement cost value?
Homeowners insurance is available in both actual cash value (ACV) and replacement cost value (RCV). Knowing the difference is important:
Actual cash value: When valuing your personal possessions, an actual cash value policy will take depreciation into account. This means that your 10-year-old TV will be basically worthless according to your insurance company. While an ACV policy tends to be cheaper, if you have to make a claim you may be disappointed in your claim payout.
Replacement cost value: A RCV policy will replace your possessions with brand new items of similar quality regardless of how old they were at the time they were destroyed. While RCV policies are slightly more expensive, they are well worth the cost if you have to make a claim.