Luling, TX Homeowners Insurance Rate Quotes!
Luling, TX homeowners are looking online to find new ways to compare home insurance rates and explore the best coverage options. At GetHomeInsuranceQuotes.com, we enjoy providing excellent customer service to homeowners that are in need of great coverage for their home in Luling. We understand that you don't have a lot of time to review every home insurance carrier available in Texas that can provide an affordable rate. That's our job!
Shop rates now as low as $1,219 per year!
Our online service works with you and helps you compare multiple coverage options and it only takes a few minutes for you to complete our easy to use online home insurance quoting application. Since 1986, our focus has been to put the needs and the customers of Luling first. We have been able to service thousands of homeowners in the great state of Texas. We can generate up to 12 quotes and our consulting service is free so you can use our knowledge and expertise to pick the best rate and coverage package for you. Sometimes the cheapest TX home insurance rate is not the best protection for your home and family. And our Texas licensed home insurance professionals are here to help you find the protection you need at a competitive price.
For quick home insurance quotes in Luling, TX, please enter your zip code. The process only takes 1 minute to complete. Start your home insurance comparison today or give us a call now at 866-502-7287!
Luling, TX (CALDWELL County) Information
Did you know there are 5,411 residents living within the Luling area, which is roughly 2,756 households per zip code with 3 people per household. The average household income is $47,854, which is slightly below then the national average. Homes are very affordable in the Luling area with the average house value to be around $157,900.
- Population: 5,411
- Total Occupied Households: 1907
- Family Households (families): 1315
- Average Owner Occupied Household Size: 2.84
- Average Family Size: 3.36
- Total Housing Units: 2115
Luling, TX Home Insurance Resources
Below are some additional resources to help you understand your homeowners insurance coverage for your home located in Luling, TX.
- What is the average Luling, TX home insurance premium? $1,469.00 per year
- What does home insurance cost in Luling on avereage per month? $122.00 / mo.
- What does homeowners insurance cost in Luling for a $300,000 house? $1,219.00 per year (with discounts applied)
- What's the national average in the United States for homeowners insurance? $1,311.00 per year
The average home insurance rate for Luling displayed above is an accumlative average based on a standard homeowners insurance policy. We can help you compare up to 12 competitive rates and review all the discounts and credits that may apply to help you save up to 40% or more.
Compare Homeowners Insurance Rates in Luling, TX!
Get up to 12 competitive Luling, TX homeowners insurance rates all in one place!
About Our Service in Texas
We are providing the most competitive homeowners insurance rates in Texas. Our quoting process is very quick and easy to use when you want to compare over 16 competitive rates all in one place. Our office is located in the heart of Austin, Texas and we are ready to help you compare the most affordable home insurance options and discounts with the most enhanced coverage options. Our rates will be generated from companies like: American Risk Insurance, Bankers Insurance Group, Centauri, Cypress Texas Insurance, Encompass Insurance, GeoVera Specialty, Gulfstream Property & Casualty, Home Owners of America, Lighthouse Property Insurance, Mission Select, TWICO, Universal North America (UIHNA), United property and casualty, Wellington, American Modern, Safeco and many more. Let us help you shop the lowest Texas rates available, start your quote online now or give us a call at 877-480-7274. We look forward to working with you!
Average Rates Nearby Luling
Are you looking for homeowners insurance in a city near Luling? Review coverage options and average rates in your area by clicking your city below. We can help you shop home insurance rates!
- Dale, TX Home Insurance Quotes
- Fentress, TX Home Insurance Quotes
- Lockhart, TX Home Insurance Quotes
- Martindale, TX Home Insurance Quotes
- Maxwell, TX Home Insurance Quotes
- Prairie Lea, TX Home Insurance Quotes
Home Insurance Rates by Zipcode in Luling, TX
Easily review average rates and get multiple homeowners insurance quotes by clicking your zip code below located in Luling.
Luling, TX Home Insurance Average Premiums
For the city of Luling, homeowners insurance rates may vary on deductible, coverage amount and property details. Below is a list of the averages based on the cost of an annual home insurance premium.
|1800 sq. ft. or below
|2600 sq. ft. or higher
(all discounts applied)
What is the average home insurance cost for a home in Luling, TX?
- • The average homeowners insurance premium paid annually for a home in Luling is around $1469 per year.
What does it cost on average per month for home insurance in Luling, TX?
- • Homeowners in Luling pay an average cost per month around $122.00 for insurance coverage.
Luling, TX - 2023 Housing Information
|Current Home Value (2023)
|Last Year Home Value (2022)
Homeowners insurance will help cover the cost to repair or replace your Luling home if it is damaged or destroyed by a covered peril, up to your coverage limits. A homeowners policy is made up of a few different coverages. Here are the most common coverages:
- Dwelling: This coverage will pay to repair or replace the structure of your home if it is damaged or destroyed. Review and Calculate Replacement Cost Coverage in Luling
- Liability: This coverage will help cover medical and legal bills if someone is injured in your home, slipping on an icy sidewalk for example. It also offers protection if you damage another person’s property, your child hitting a baseball through a neighbor’s window for example.
- Contents: This covers the cost to replace your personal possessions that are destroyed by a covered peril. Furniture, electronics, clothing and household goods are excellent examples. Contents coverage is often capped at 50% to 70% of your dwelling coverage.
- Other Structures: This coverage protects other structures on your property such as detached garages, outbuildings, barns, and sheds.
- Loss of use: This covers everyday costs that you incur if you cannot live in your home while it is being repaired due to a claim. It will pay hotel and restaurant bills and even the cost of dry cleaning.
Get up to 12 competitive Luling, TX homeowners insurance rates all in one place!
Saving Money Tips on Luling Home Insurance
A great way to save money on Luling homeowners insurance is to make sure you are getting all the discounts you are qualified to receive. Here are just a few of the most common discount’s insurers offer:
- Bundling: If you purchase your home and auto (or any other insurance coverage) from the same insurer, you should get a bundling discount. Expect to save 20%-25%.
- Secure your home: Adding a monitored security system, water leak sensors, deadbolts, and smoke detectors should result in a discount.
- Impact resistant roof: If you are replacing your roof, consider impact resistant roofing materials which help prevent hail and impact damage as well as resulting in a significant discount.
- Stay claim free: If you have been claim free for a number of years (five is a common requirement) your insurer should offer a claim free discount.
Are you shopping for the best rate near or wihin the Luling area? Check out what homeowners are paying on average for Texas homeowners insurance.
Elevation Review for Coastal Wind or Flooding Risk
|This is the average home elevation in Luling, TX
Did you know that the elevation in which your home resides is crucial to a home insurance policy because it determines the risk factor related to your home being in a flood zone. It is important to understand that your home is not covered for floods under a standard homeowners policy. You will need to speak with a local Texas flood insurance agent about a flood insurance policy, please give us a call now at 888-620-1954.
To get online quotes on your home and compare rates on home insurance premiums in Luling, enter your zip code above and easily complete our online quoting application. Remember, it's important to speak with us about additional home insurance discounts so you can get the best rate for your home in Caldwell County.
Texas Homeowners Insurance News & Information
2024 Average Homeowners Insurance Rate at $2,777 per year Posted on Tuesday 20th February, 2024
A recent report by Insurance.com, found that the average homeowners insurance rate in the U.S. came in at $2,777 per year which breaks down to $231 a month. The average was based on coverage levels of $300,000 in dwelling and liability and a $1,000 deductible. When Insurance.com ran the numbers, Oklahoma was the most expensive […]
9% Predicted Jump in Home Insurance Rates in 2023 Posted on Tuesday 25th April, 2023
According to a new report by online marketplace Insurify, average homeowner insurance premiums are headed up again in 2023. The report predicts that the average cost of homeowners insurance could jump up 9% which translates into about $150 increase for most homeowners. The pain will not be distributed equally, homeowners in some states will see […]
Get Cheaper Home Insurance by Using These Great Saving Tips Posted on Friday 19th August, 2022
Homeowner insurance rates are headed up in many states this year. Colorado’s new average rate is around $3,400, Oklahoma is now $3,300, Tennesse has also moved up on the list to an average home insurance rate of $3,000 per year. Kansas and Texas are both around $2,500 for the year. While your premium may be […]
Top 3 Reasons Homeowners Can Expect a 3% to 30% Rate Increase Posted on Monday 18th April, 2022
Interest rate hike due to inflation percentage rising up, FED, federal reserve or central bank monetary policy, economics or loan concept, businessman archery percentage arrow high up into the sky. There is a good chance that your homeowners insurance premium will be headed up this year. According to a recent S&P Global Market Intelligence report, homeowners […]
Wind & Hail Home Insurance Coverage Guide Posted on Monday 13th September, 2021
Home in Panama City, Florida suffers from wind and hail damage in 2018. This damaged house is from hurricane Michael. Hailstorms can do a tremendous amount of damage to your house and roof in very short amount of time and if you are not properly insured you could end up having to cover the cost […]
Luling, TX Dwelling Coverage Estimate
It is important to calculate your dwelling coverage for your home in Luling so you know what type of homeowners insurance coverage you need to cover your replacement cost. It is recommended to have enough dwelling coverage to rebuild your home if it was destroyed by a covered peril.
Please remember that replacement cost coverage does not include the cost of the land, only the price to rebuild your home, which is why we like to help customers by answering a few questions that you may have.
What is the average replacement cost coverage in Luling, TX?
- The average square footage in Luling is around 1,224 Sq. Ft. which would cost you around $157,900 to replace the home if you base the home on the price to build per square foot of $129.
Minimum Replacement Cost Total: $157,900
Location: Luling, Texas (Caldwell County)
Average Building Cost Per Square Foot in Luling: $129 (low end)
Average Square Footage in Luling: 1,224 Sq. Ft.
|Home Improvement Status
|Price per Sq. Ft.
|None or Very Minor Improvements
|Some Additional Upgrades
|Major Home Updates or Advancements
The dwelling coverage is calculated by the average cost per square foot ($129) in Luling, Texas times your heated square footage. Which would equal the cost to rebuild your home minus the cost of the property or land. Some homes will have a higher replacement cost due to home improvements like updated kitchens and bathrooms. Other upgrades may include: granite countertops, hardwood floors and stainless steel appliances. The national square foot average to build a brand new home is around 2500 square feet. So if you are looking to build, and your square footage of your new home is 2500, you are looking at a dwelling coverage premium of around $403,125 (Media price to build of $161 x 2500 sq. ft.) to cover the cost to rebuild your new home.
What is the difference between actual cash value and replacement cost value?
Homeowners insurance is available in both actual cash value (ACV) and replacement cost value (RCV). Knowing the difference is important:
Actual cash value: When valuing your personal possessions, an actual cash value policy will take depreciation into account. This means that your 10-year-old TV will be basically worthless according to your insurance company. While an ACV policy tends to be cheaper, if you have to make a claim you may be disappointed in your claim payout.
Replacement cost value: A RCV policy will replace your possessions with brand new items of similar quality regardless of how old they were at the time they were destroyed. While RCV policies are slightly more expensive, they are well worth the cost if you have to make a claim.