Compare up to 12 quotes for your home in Gaston County, NC! It's easy and only takes a minute!
Gaston County, NC Homeowners Insurance Quotes
Are you looking for a quick comparison of Gaston County, NC homeowners insurance quotes to review and compare the best rates today? We can provide up to 12 or more competitive home insurance rates with different coverage options from a basic HO-3 standard homeowner policy to a bundle / packaged discount policy that would include your home and auto grouped together. A basic policy for homeowners living in Gaston County includes protection against most major perils. If you are in need of earthquake or flood insurance, then we can help you find additional coverage. As you may know, a flood policy is separate from a standard HO-3 policy.
Affordable Gaston County Rates
Homeowners living in Gaston County, pay on average around $1119 per year or $93.25 a month for home insurance. Let us help you shop multiple coverage options and provide up to 40% off in discount savings for your home in Gaston County. Online rate quotes can be easily reviewed by entering your zip code of the property you would like to insure or give us a call now at 1-866-918-3404
For all Gaston County, NC residents, you can select your city below to review more information about homeowners insurance in your local area. Information includes city demographics, facts and average premium rates for homeowners on an annual and montly basis. If you are searching for insurance rates nearby then click your city below.
- Alexis, NC Home Insurance Quotes
- Belmont, NC Home Insurance Quotes
- Bessemer City, NC Home Insurance Quotes
- Cherryville, NC Home Insurance Quotes
- Cramerton, NC Home Insurance Quotes
- Dallas, NC Home Insurance Quotes
- Gastonia, NC Home Insurance Quotes
- High Shoals, NC Home Insurance Quotes
- Lowell, NC Home Insurance Quotes
- Mc Adenville, NC Home Insurance Quotes
- Mount Holly, NC Home Insurance Quotes
- Stanley, NC Home Insurance Quotes
Are you looking for a homeowners insurance quote in Gaston County? Simply enter your zip code to get your North Carolina homeowners insurance quotes and receive up to 12 competitive quotes and coverage options in your area.
Gaston County, NC Housing Demographics
With 206,086 residents living within the Gaston County area there are over 88,686 homeowners looking for more affordable home insurance rates. Your homeowners policy is written to help protect your home and family. With an estimated 55,952 families living within the local area, it is safe to say that great coverage at an affordable price is most desired amongst every homeowner living in Gaston County.
|Total Occupied Households||79,867|
|Family Households (families)||55,952|
|Average Owner Occupied Household Size||3|
|Average Family Size||3|
|Total Housing Units||88,686|
Gaston County, NC Home Insurance Average Premiums
For the state of North Carolina, homeowners insurance premiums have changed based on a variety of different factors related to risk and is currently ranked 32 in the nation for highest premiums in the U.S.
|Average Rating||Annual Premium|
|Minimum Range:||$644 /yr.|
|Current Average Cost:||$901 /yr.|
|Maximum Range:||$1193 /yr.|
North Carolina Homeowners Insurance News & Information
North Carolina Joint Underwriters and Wind Pool Map Explained Posted on Thursday 30th November, 2023
North Carolina is a lovely state to call home. Our state is packed with beautiful cities, museums, restaurants and of course, some of the loveliest beaches in the country. Unfortunately, if you live in one of our amazing coastal southern cities such as Ocean Isle Beach, Holden Beach, Oak Island Beach, Calabash, Bald Head Island, […]
2024 Homeowners Insurance Outlook Receives Negative Rating Posted on Tuesday 21st November, 2023
The insurance news for 2024 is certainly not great. Experts expect that extreme weather and increasing costs will push up insurance costs and make insurance companies more selective when deciding where they will write policies. Recently, credit rating agency AM Best downgraded the entire home insurance industry from stable to negative. According to Richard Attanasio, […]
Nationwide Insurance Company Will Not Be Renewing policies for Homeowners in North Carolina Posted on Monday 9th October, 2023
Nationwide insurance company recently informed the North Carolina Department of Insurance (NCDOI) that it will not be renewing homeowner policies for 10,525 homeowners in North Carolina. Over 1,000 of those non-renewals are in the Dare County, NC. The NCDOI claims that more the half of the non-renewals are based on the “hurricane hazard assessment tool,” […]
2023 Home Insurance Rates Are Increasing, Take a Look! Posted on Monday 15th May, 2023
Homeowner insurance rates have been climbing for more than five years, increasing a shocking 19.1 percent since 2018 according to ValuePenguin. This trend will continue in 2023. According to the latest ValuePenguin study, between Jan. 1 and March 17, 2023, homeowner insurance premiums have increased 2.8% across the country. “In 2023, the rising cost of […]
Discounts For Homeowners in Gaston County
As a homeowner, you have to understand that insurance companies see homes as a risk. If you can decrease any of the risk factors that will determine your premium, then it's best to follow these important guidelines in order to save money on your North Carolina homeowners insurance.
- Install A Smoke Alarm in Every Room: It's important you do this for your own safety, so why not install a smoke detector in every room. Show your home insurance company that safety comes first. Once you have them installed, shop for home insurance and mentioned you have taken the right safety precautions to reduce house fires. For homeowners in Gaston County, this discount can save you up to 20% on your home insurance premium.
- Combine Your Home and Auto Insurance Into One Package: Any home insurance provider is going to want your business. It's important you offer this opportunity to combine your home and auto insurance together in one package. You may want to also see if you can open up a life or health insurance account as well. Merging all your insurance into one company will save you money. Homeowners in Gaston County that do combine their home and auto can save over $500 with this discount.
- Install A Home Security System: Your home insurance company should reward you for installing a home security system, sometimes up to 22%. It's important that you take precautions and reduce the risk of someone breaking into your Gaston County home. This will be one of the questions that you will want to ask your home insurance agent to see if you qualify for this discount. If you don't, make sure you shop other companies to get the "Home Security Discount"
- Purchase A Fire Exstinguisher: Although smoke alarms provide warnings, it's best to be prepared. This may or may not provide any stand alone discount, but it shows your serious when it comes to reducing risk.
- Stop Smoking: It's important to protect your health and your home. If you don't smoke or don't have anyone living with you that smokes then this can save you up to 18% on your home insurance premium.
Gaston County Housing & Real Estate Data
|Total Housing Units||88686|
|Occupied Housing Units||79867|
|Vacant Housing Units||8819|
|Vacant Housing Units for Rent||3459|
|Vacant Housing Units Rented Not Occupied||121|
|Vacant Housing Units For Sale||1549|
|Vacant Housing Units Sold Not Occupied||254|
|Vacant Housing Units For Seasonal Occasional Use||293|
|Vacant Housing Units All Other Vacants||3143|
|Housing Units Homeowner Vacancy Rate Percent||3|
|Housing Units Rental Vacancy Rate Percent||12|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units||79867|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Owner Occupied||53873|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Owner Occupied Population||137555|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Owner Occupied Averge Household Size||3|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Renter Occupied||25994|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Renter Occupied Population||65214|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Renter Occupied Average Household Size||3|