Compare up to 12 quotes for your home in Camden County, NJ! It's easy and only takes a minute!
Camden County, NJ Homeowners Insurance Quotes
Are you shopping for homeowners insurance for your Camden County NJ home? We can help you find the best rates and coverage options available at GetHomeInsuranceQuotes.com. We provide up to 12 comparison quotes from the most competitive top-rated home insurance companies available in New Jersey. Our agents specialize in the best rates for Camden County and have over 20+ years of experience. We are ready to help you take advantage of our free consulation so you can review the most affordable home policies available, with the best dwelling and liability coverage plans. Protecting your home from hurricanes, lightning and fires is important to every homeowner. But that's not all your homeowners policy is limited to, ask our agents what coverage is the right fit for you. We have a variety of options to choose from to make sure your home and family are safe.
Camden County Coastal Home Insurance
Because Camden County is considered a coastal area, it is important to know that flood protection is crucial for homes in Camden County that are prone to hurricanes and tropical storms. We recommend you speak with us if you have questions about your coastal policy coverage. Flood insurance coverage is not part of your basic homeowners (HO-3) policy, but can easily be bundled to help give you the added protection you need. We offer an easy way to review the best flood insurance rates for Camden County, please give us a call at 888-620-1954 for completitive flood insurance rates in your area.
Average Rates in Camden County
Did you know the average home insurance premium for the state of New Jersey is $1277 a year. That's $106.42 a month in home insurance cost. Now depending on if this average premium is higher or lower than what you are currently paying, it's also smart to keep in mind who your current insurance carrier is and what type of coverage you currently have available for your home in Camden County. We can help you save up to 40% by applying all the available discounts and credits, plus shopping your coverage with up to 12 different home insurance providers that currently have competitive rates in Camden County NJ. Simply give us a call now at 1-855-976-2656
For all Camden County, NJ residents, you can select your city below to review more information about homeowners insurance in your local area. Information includes city demographics, facts and average premium rates for homeowners on an annual and montly basis. If you are searching for insurance rates nearby then click your city below.
- Atco, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Audubon, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Barrington, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Bellmawr, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Berlin, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Blackwood, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Camden, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Cherry Hill, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Clementon, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Collingswood, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Gibbsboro, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Glendora, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Gloucester City, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Haddon Heights, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Haddonfield, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Lawnside, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Magnolia, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Merchantville, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Mount Ephraim, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Oaklyn, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Pennsauken, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Runnemede, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Sicklerville, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Somerdale, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Stratford, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Voorhees, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Waterford Works, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- West Berlin, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
- Winslow, NJ Home Insurance Quotes
Are you looking for a homeowners insurance quote in Camden County? Simply enter your zip code to get your New Jersey homeowners insurance quotes and receive up to 12 competitive quotes and coverage options in your area.
Camden County, NJ Housing Demographics
With 513,657 residents living within the Camden County area there are over 204,943 homeowners looking for more affordable home insurance rates. Your homeowners policy is written to help protect your home and family. With an estimated 129,943 families living within the local area, it is safe to say that great coverage at an affordable price is most desired amongst every homeowner living in Camden County.
|Total Occupied Households||190,980|
|Family Households (families)||129,943|
|Average Owner Occupied Household Size||3|
|Average Family Size||3|
|Total Housing Units||204,943|
Camden County, NJ Coastal Wind, Hail & Flood Information
For all homeowners living in Camden County (FIPS: 34007), it's important to understand that this county is in a coastal area and has great risk of damage due to hurricanes, windstorms, hail and flooding. The wind and hail insurance program provided through the state of New Jersey is the states opportunity to help provide additional wind/hail coverage when insurance companies exclude it from homeowners and other policies sold to coastal residents. You can buy wind and hail insurance coverage through us and we will shop multiple companies to package the best coverage option for you. If you are shopping for quotes in Camden County, NJ, it's important that you look into hurricane and windstorm insurance options.
Camden County boarders a shoreline which increases the risk of wind, hail and flood damage. We will look into providing the best rates possible considering your home is located in the coastal area of New Jersey.
Camden County, NJ Home Insurance Average Premiums
For the state of New Jersey, homeowners insurance premiums have changed based on a variety of different factors related to risk and is currently ranked 22 in the nation for highest premiums in the U.S.
|Average Rating||Annual Premium|
|Minimum Range:||$682 /yr.|
|Current Average Cost:||$976 /yr.|
|Maximum Range:||$1277 /yr.|
Camden County, NJ Coastal Wind, Hail & Flood Information
Camden is a coastal county which greatly increases the risk of hurricanes and windstorms. Our quoting process will include wind and hail coverage options to give you the best protection you need against high winds and storm damage.
Flood Zone Notice: The beautiful coastal county of Camden is know for it's beautiful beaches and waterways. Because Camden County (FIPS: 34007) has a shoreline and is in a coastal area it is important to purchase flood insurance. The risk is very high in this area and we will work with you to provide the best flood insurance coverage you need for your home in Camden County.
New Jersey Homeowners Insurance News & Information
Buy Flood Insurance: What we learned from Hurricane Ida Posted on Monday 20th September, 2021
On September 2, 2021, Parked cars in New Brunswick, New Jersey submerged underwater after Tropical Storm Ida. Hurricane Ida struck Louisiana as a category 4 hurricane with 150 mile an hour winds and days later hit New Jersey, New York, and other states with a massive amount of rain that has caused numerous flash floods, […]
FEMA’s new rating system is called “Risk Rating 2.0,” effective October 1st, 2021 Posted on Wednesday 28th April, 2021
A recent report by ValuePenguin looked at the new risk ratings that the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) will be using when determining premiums for flood insurance in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). The report found that millions of homeowners could see noticeable increases in flood insurance costs. FEMA’s new rating system is called […]
Update: New Jersey Ordered Insurance Relief Posted on Wednesday 22nd April, 2020
New Jersey residents may see some relief from insurance premiums due to COVID-19 pandemic. Recently, the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance ordered insurers to provide financial relief to residents and businesses. The guidance was signed last week by Governor Phil Murphy and extends the grace periods during which insurance companies will not be […]
Discounts For Homeowners in Camden County
As a homeowner, you have to understand that insurance companies see homes as a risk. If you can decrease any of the risk factors that will determine your premium, then it's best to follow these important guidelines in order to save money on your New Jersey homeowners insurance.
- Install A Smoke Alarm in Every Room: It's important you do this for your own safety, so why not install a smoke detector in every room. Show your home insurance company that safety comes first. Once you have them installed, shop for home insurance and mentioned you have taken the right safety precautions to reduce house fires. For homeowners in Camden County, this discount can save you up to 20% on your home insurance premium.
- Combine Your Home and Auto Insurance Into One Package: Any home insurance provider is going to want your business. It's important you offer this opportunity to combine your home and auto insurance together in one package. You may want to also see if you can open up a life or health insurance account as well. Merging all your insurance into one company will save you money. Homeowners in Camden County that do combine their home and auto can save over $500 with this discount.
- Install A Home Security System: Your home insurance company should reward you for installing a home security system, sometimes up to 22%. It's important that you take precautions and reduce the risk of someone breaking into your Camden County home. This will be one of the questions that you will want to ask your home insurance agent to see if you qualify for this discount. If you don't, make sure you shop other companies to get the "Home Security Discount"
- Purchase A Fire Exstinguisher: Although smoke alarms provide warnings, it's best to be prepared. This may or may not provide any stand alone discount, but it shows your serious when it comes to reducing risk.
- Stop Smoking: It's important to protect your health and your home. If you don't smoke or don't have anyone living with you that smokes then this can save you up to 18% on your home insurance premium.
Camden County Housing & Real Estate Data
|Total Housing Units||204943|
|Occupied Housing Units||190980|
|Vacant Housing Units||13963|
|Vacant Housing Units for Rent||6052|
|Vacant Housing Units Rented Not Occupied||207|
|Vacant Housing Units For Sale||2324|
|Vacant Housing Units Sold Not Occupied||347|
|Vacant Housing Units For Seasonal Occasional Use||551|
|Vacant Housing Units All Other Vacants||4482|
|Housing Units Homeowner Vacancy Rate Percent||2|
|Housing Units Rental Vacancy Rate Percent||9|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units||190980|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Owner Occupied||130355|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Owner Occupied Population||364687|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Owner Occupied Averge Household Size||3|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Renter Occupied||60625|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Renter Occupied Population||141556|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Renter Occupied Average Household Size||2|