Compare up to 12 quotes for your home in Noble County, IN! It's easy and only takes a minute!
Noble County, IN Homeowners Insurance Quotes
Noble County homeowners insurance can protect your home from damages due to fires, lightning, theft, falling objects and even vandalism under a basic Indiana homeowners policy.
Noble County Coastal Home Insurance
Because Noble County is in a coastal area, it's important to know that flood zones are crucial along the coast that are prone to hurricanes and tropical storms. Flood insurance programs can be offered to you through your current home insurance carrier or through the National Flood Insurance Programs available in Noble County. Speaking with a licensed professional at GetHomeInsuranceQuotes.com allows you to review all coverage options and apply coverages like flood, hurricane insurance and wind hail coverage. Let us help you get the right coastal insurance coverage for your home in Noble County.
Basic Coverage Protection and Rates
For a basic standard homeowners policy in Noble County also referred to as an HO-3 policy, you are looking at paying around $85.08 per month. Most homeowners pay annually for home insurance which is estimated to be around $1021 per year. Noble County home insurance rates drastically depend on the home insurance company you choose. We can help you compare up to 12 major carriers, which will allow us to get the most competitive rate possible saving you up to 40% or more. Our quoting process also likes to work with you to provide every available discount and credit offered to you, the homeowner. More importantly, cheaper rates sometimes means cheaper coverage and a lack of protection for your home and family. The ideal policy, is one with outstanding coverage so you are insured properly but it also has to be affordable. Most homeowners living in Indiana enjoy the benefits of lower rates, but every homeowner enjoys the comfort and protection when you need to count on your insurance company the most. Let us help shop the best Noble County homeowners policy for you.
For all Noble County, IN residents, you can select your city below to review more information about homeowners insurance in your local area. Information includes city demographics, facts and average premium rates for homeowners on an annual and montly basis. If you are searching for insurance rates nearby then click your city below.
- Albion, IN Home Insurance Quotes
- Avilla, IN Home Insurance Quotes
- Cromwell, IN Home Insurance Quotes
- Kendallville, IN Home Insurance Quotes
- Kimmell, IN Home Insurance Quotes
- Laotto, IN Home Insurance Quotes
- Ligonier, IN Home Insurance Quotes
- Rome City, IN Home Insurance Quotes
- Wawaka, IN Home Insurance Quotes
Are you looking for a homeowners insurance quote in Noble County? Simply enter your zip code to get your Indiana homeowners insurance quotes and receive up to 12 competitive quotes and coverage options in your area.
Noble County, IN Housing Demographics
With 47,536 residents living within the Noble County area there are over 20,109 homeowners looking for more affordable home insurance rates. Your homeowners policy is written to help protect your home and family. With an estimated 12,591 families living within the local area, it is safe to say that great coverage at an affordable price is most desired amongst every homeowner living in Noble County.
|Total Occupied Households||17,355|
|Family Households (families)||12,591|
|Average Owner Occupied Household Size||3|
|Average Family Size||3|
|Total Housing Units||20,109|
Noble County, IN Coastal Wind, Hail & Flood Information
For all homeowners living in Noble County (FIPS: 18113), it's important to understand that this county is in a coastal area and has great risk of damage due to hurricanes, windstorms, hail and flooding. The wind and hail insurance program provided through the state of Indiana is the states opportunity to help provide additional wind/hail coverage when insurance companies exclude it from homeowners and other policies sold to coastal residents. You can buy wind and hail insurance coverage through us and we will shop multiple companies to package the best coverage option for you. If you are shopping for quotes in Noble County, IN, it's important that you look into hurricane and windstorm insurance options.
Noble County, IN Home Insurance Average Premiums
For the state of Indiana, homeowners insurance premiums have changed based on a variety of different factors related to risk and is currently ranked 35 in the nation for highest premiums in the U.S.
|Average Rating||Annual Premium|
|Minimum Range:||$636 /yr.|
|Current Average Cost:||$833 /yr.|
|Maximum Range:||$1030 /yr.|
Noble County, IN Coastal Wind, Hail & Flood Information
Noble is a coastal county which greatly increases the risk of hurricanes and windstorms. Our quoting process will include wind and hail coverage options to give you the best protection you need against high winds and storm damage.
Indiana Homeowners Insurance News & Information
Florida Homeowners Advance From Citizens into Private Companies Posted on Tuesday 5th December, 2023
Homeowners Choice Property and Casualty Insurance Co. has assumed approximately 53,750 policies from Citizens Property Insurance Corp., Florida’s state-backed insurance company, the parent company says in a Tuesday news release. Homeowners Choice is owned by HCI Group Inc., a holding company with operations in homeowners insurance, information technology services, real estate and reinsurance. Homeowners Choice […]
North Carolina Joint Underwriters and Wind Pool Map Explained Posted on Thursday 30th November, 2023
North Carolina is a lovely state to call home. Our state is packed with beautiful cities, museums, restaurants and of course, some of the loveliest beaches in the country. Unfortunately, if you live in one of our amazing coastal southern cities such as Ocean Isle Beach, Holden Beach, Oak Island Beach, Calabash, Bald Head Island, […]
Did you know? Your Home Insurance Doesn’t Cover… Posted on Wednesday 29th November, 2023
While homeowners insurance covers a variety of perils and protects your home and personal possessions, it does come with a number of exclusions and coverage gaps that can result in you having to cover the cost of certain damage out of pocket. Let’s have a quick look at what your homeowners policy does and doesn’t […]
2024 Homeowners Insurance Outlook Receives Negative Rating Posted on Tuesday 21st November, 2023
The insurance news for 2024 is certainly not great. Experts expect that extreme weather and increasing costs will push up insurance costs and make insurance companies more selective when deciding where they will write policies. Recently, credit rating agency AM Best downgraded the entire home insurance industry from stable to negative. According to Richard Attanasio, […]
What Is the 80/20 Rule In Homeowners Insurance? Posted on Wednesday 8th November, 2023
If you are purchasing a home, your lender will require that you carry homeowners insurance to protect their investment in your home. Homeowners coverage will help cover the cost of repairing or replacing your home if it is damaged or destroyed by a covered peril. Covered perils can include items such as a hurricane or […]
Discounts For Homeowners in Noble County
As a homeowner, you have to understand that insurance companies see homes as a risk. If you can decrease any of the risk factors that will determine your premium, then it's best to follow these important guidelines in order to save money on your Indiana homeowners insurance.
- Install A Smoke Alarm in Every Room: It's important you do this for your own safety, so why not install a smoke detector in every room. Show your home insurance company that safety comes first. Once you have them installed, shop for home insurance and mentioned you have taken the right safety precautions to reduce house fires. For homeowners in Noble County, this discount can save you up to 20% on your home insurance premium.
- Combine Your Home and Auto Insurance Into One Package: Any home insurance provider is going to want your business. It's important you offer this opportunity to combine your home and auto insurance together in one package. You may want to also see if you can open up a life or health insurance account as well. Merging all your insurance into one company will save you money. Homeowners in Noble County that do combine their home and auto can save over $500 with this discount.
- Install A Home Security System: Your home insurance company should reward you for installing a home security system, sometimes up to 22%. It's important that you take precautions and reduce the risk of someone breaking into your Noble County home. This will be one of the questions that you will want to ask your home insurance agent to see if you qualify for this discount. If you don't, make sure you shop other companies to get the "Home Security Discount"
- Purchase A Fire Exstinguisher: Although smoke alarms provide warnings, it's best to be prepared. This may or may not provide any stand alone discount, but it shows your serious when it comes to reducing risk.
- Stop Smoking: It's important to protect your health and your home. If you don't smoke or don't have anyone living with you that smokes then this can save you up to 18% on your home insurance premium.
Noble County Housing & Real Estate Data
|Total Housing Units||20109|
|Occupied Housing Units||17355|
|Vacant Housing Units||2754|
|Vacant Housing Units for Rent||570|
|Vacant Housing Units Rented Not Occupied||31|
|Vacant Housing Units For Sale||381|
|Vacant Housing Units Sold Not Occupied||113|
|Vacant Housing Units For Seasonal Occasional Use||1066|
|Vacant Housing Units All Other Vacants||593|
|Housing Units Homeowner Vacancy Rate Percent||3|
|Housing Units Rental Vacancy Rate Percent||13|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units||17355|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Owner Occupied||13467|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Owner Occupied Population||37057|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Owner Occupied Averge Household Size||3|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Renter Occupied||3888|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Renter Occupied Population||9648|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Renter Occupied Average Household Size||2|