Naples, FL Home Insurance Quotes!
Currently, 19,537 people live in the city of Naples and the average family size is around 3 people per home. The total number of housing units likely to be insured with a homeowners insurance policy is around 17753 and the number of occupied households is roughly 10231. Homeowners of Naples are looking to easily compare rates and coverage options with affordable prices and coverage that they can depend on and trust. At GetHomeInsuranceQuotes.com, we shop up to 12 rates and coverages to help you review which insurance carrier and home insurance coverage is best fit for you and your family.
Within the city of Naples, the median household income is $72,192 it is above the national average of $68,703. Housing is another great reason to live in Naples with the average home costing $431,963.
|Total Occupied Households
|Family Households (families)
|Average Owner Occupied Household Size
|Average Family Size
|Total Housing Units
Homeowners Insurance in Naples is a Bargain
We have much cheaper rates for homeowners living in the city of Naples. Save up to 40% or more with discounts available and rates as low as $1302 per year. On average, homeowners in your area pay around $1552 a year with discounts applied. For bigger homes in Naples, you may see rates around $1852 because of the replacement cost coverage is more for higher end, expensive homes that cost more to replace or rebuild. Let us help you shop the best home insurance rates in Naples, we have 12 different carrier options to choose from all-in-one place. Call us now for free quotes: 888-685-4704!
Naples Home Insurance Coverage Guide
Homeowners insurance is offered in various types and each one is specifically designed for a certain type of housing. Here is a brief overview of a few of the more common homeowner insurance types that consumers can purchase in Naples.
- HO-3: This is by far the most common homeowners policy available. It will cover all perils, with the exception of certain perils, such as flooding and earthquake damage, that are listed in the policy.
- HO-2: This is a very basic policy. It only covers damage from certain perils that are listed in the policy. If the peril is not listed, it will not be covered. Your personal property is also covered. Most experts don't recommend these policies except for the most basic coverage needs.
- HO-4: The HO-4 policy covers renters. It will protect all of the personal property in your apartment, up to your policy limits, as well as offering liability coverage. The liability portion of the policy will protect your financial assets if someone is injured in your apartment. It will pay for any medical costs as well as defend you in a lawsuit if you happen to be sued. These polices are very affordable and should definitely be considered if you currently live in an apartment.
Compare Homeowners Insurance Rates in Naples, FL!
Get up to 12 competitive Naples, FL homeowners insurance rates all in one place!
Our Service in Florida
You can feel confident that our experience, integrity and service will help you find the best insurance policy at a price you can afford. We work with a wide variety of insurers in Naples, Florida and all of them are top rated "A+" by A.M. Best Rating and have been in business for several decades.
Just a few of the insurers we work include American Integrity Insurance Group, Anchor Insurance, ASI, Bankers Insurance Group, Centauri Insurance, Chubb, Edison Insurance Company, Florida Peninsula Insurance Company, Heritage Insurance, Lexington Insurance, Olympus Insurance, People's Trust Insurance Company, St. Johns Insurance Company and many more.
Average Rates Nearby Naples
Are you looking for homeowners insurance in a city near Naples? Review coverage options and average rates in your area by clicking your city below. We can help you shop home insurance rates!
- Chokoloskee, FL Home Insurance Quotes
- Copeland, FL Home Insurance Quotes
- Everglades City, FL Home Insurance Quotes
- Goodland, FL Home Insurance Quotes
- Immokalee, FL Home Insurance Quotes
- Marco Island, FL Home Insurance Quotes
- Ochopee, FL Home Insurance Quotes
Home Insurance Rates by Zipcode in Naples, FL
Easily review average rates and get multiple homeowners insurance quotes by clicking your zip code below located in Naples.
Naples, FL Home Insurance Average Premiums
For the city of Naples, homeowners insurance rates may vary on deductible, coverage amount and property details. Below is a list of the averages based on the cost of an annual home insurance premium.
|1800 sq. ft. or below
|2600 sq. ft. or higher
(all discounts applied)
What is the average home insurance cost for a home in Naples, FL?
- • The average homeowners insurance premium paid annually for a home in Naples is around $1552 per year.
What does it cost on average per month for home insurance in Naples, FL?
- • Homeowners in Naples pay an average cost per month around $129.00 for insurance coverage.
Naples, FL Coastal Wind, Hail & Flood Information
Naples is located in a coastal county which greatly increases the risk of hurricanes and windstorms. Our quoting process will include wind and hail coverage options to give you the best protection you need against high winds and storm damage.
Flood Zone Notice: The beautiful coastal city of Naples is know for it's beautiful beaches and waterways. Because Collier County (FIPS: 12021) has a shoreline and is in a coastal area it is important to purchase flood insurance. The risk is very high in this area and we will work with you to provide the best flood insurance coverage you need for your home in Naples, FL.
Coastal Naples, Florida Information: To obtain flood insurance coverage, the process usually takes more than 30 days to finalize, if you need flood insurance coverage now, please call us at 888-620-1954.
For more information about your area, please click Coastal Homeowners Insurance in Florida
Naples, FL - 2023 Housing Information
|Current Home Value (2023)
|Last Year Home Value (2022)
Homeowners insurance will help cover the cost to repair or replace your Naples home if it is damaged or destroyed by a covered peril, up to your coverage limits. A homeowners policy is made up of a few different coverages. Here are the most common coverages:
- Dwelling: This coverage will pay to repair or replace the structure of your home if it is damaged or destroyed. Review and Calculate Replacement Cost Coverage in Naples
- Liability: This coverage will help cover medical and legal bills if someone is injured in your home, slipping on an icy sidewalk for example. It also offers protection if you damage another person’s property, your child hitting a baseball through a neighbor’s window for example.
- Contents: This covers the cost to replace your personal possessions that are destroyed by a covered peril. Furniture, electronics, clothing and household goods are excellent examples. Contents coverage is often capped at 50% to 70% of your dwelling coverage.
- Other Structures: This coverage protects other structures on your property such as detached garages, outbuildings, barns, and sheds.
- Loss of use: This covers everyday costs that you incur if you cannot live in your home while it is being repaired due to a claim. It will pay hotel and restaurant bills and even the cost of dry cleaning.
Get up to 12 competitive Naples, FL homeowners insurance rates all in one place!
Saving Money Tips on Naples Home Insurance
A great way to save money on Naples homeowners insurance is to make sure you are getting all the discounts you are qualified to receive. Here are just a few of the most common discount’s insurers offer:
- Bundling: If you purchase your home and auto (or any other insurance coverage) from the same insurer, you should get a bundling discount. Expect to save 20%-25%.
- Secure your home: Adding a monitored security system, water leak sensors, deadbolts, and smoke detectors should result in a discount.
- Impact resistant roof: If you are replacing your roof, consider impact resistant roofing materials which help prevent hail and impact damage as well as resulting in a significant discount.
- Stay claim free: If you have been claim free for a number of years (five is a common requirement) your insurer should offer a claim free discount.
Are you shopping for the best rate near or wihin the Naples area? Check out what homeowners are paying on average for Florida homeowners insurance.
Elevation Review for Coastal Wind or Flooding Risk
|This is the average home elevation in Naples, FL
» Elevation is crucial to a homeowners insurance policy because it determines the risk of your home being in a flood zone which is particularly important in a coastal state such as Naples, Florida.
A standard homeowners policy does not cover flood damage. If you live in a flood prone area, you will need to purchase a separate flood to fully protect your home.
Flood insurance can be purchased via the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) or in the private market. NFIP policies come with coverage caps and other restrictions so you may need to supplement your flood insurance coverage with a private market policy.
It's important to remember that flooding occurs in low and moderate risk areas as well. According to FEMA data, almost 25% of all flood claims come from low to moderate-risk areas.
To get online quotes on your home and compare rates on home insurance premiums in Naples, enter your zip code above and easily complete our online quoting application. Remember, it's important to speak with us about additional home insurance discounts so you can get the best rate for your home in Collier County.
Florida Homeowners Insurance News & Information
Florida has 7 New Home Insurance Companies Entering the Market Posted on Friday 1st March, 2024
Recently, Florida has seen seven new insurance companies enter the market for homeowners coverage. Currently, the average premium for homeowners coverage is $6,000 a year in the Sunshine state compared to a nationwide average of just $1,700 a year, according to the Insurance Information Institute. The Insurance Information Institute is hopeful that the new insurance […]
What exactly is a FAIR Plan? Posted on Tuesday 2nd January, 2024
If you live in an area where severe weather is common, or wildfires pop up every summer you may have trouble finding affordable home insurance coverage. If homes in your area are repeatedly damaged or destroyed by a covered peril, insurers may pull out of the entire area, refusing to write policies in your neighborhood. […]
Florida Homeowners Advance From Citizens into Private Companies Posted on Tuesday 5th December, 2023
Homeowners Choice Property and Casualty Insurance Co. has assumed approximately 53,750 policies from Citizens Property Insurance Corp., Florida’s state-backed insurance company, the parent company says in a Tuesday news release. Homeowners Choice is owned by HCI Group Inc., a holding company with operations in homeowners insurance, information technology services, real estate and reinsurance. Homeowners Choice […]
2024 Homeowners Insurance Outlook Receives Negative Rating Posted on Tuesday 21st November, 2023
The insurance news for 2024 is certainly not great. Experts expect that extreme weather and increasing costs will push up insurance costs and make insurance companies more selective when deciding where they will write policies. Recently, credit rating agency AM Best downgraded the entire home insurance industry from stable to negative. According to Richard Attanasio, […]
Fall 2023: Florida Homeowners Insurance Premium Update Posted on Tuesday 24th October, 2023
Despite the fact that the Florida legislation finally passed a couple of bills to deal with the ever-increasing cost of homeowners insurance, it seems unlikely that premiums will start to fall anytime soon according to a report put out by Karen Clark & Company (KCC), a risk modelling firm. The recent report, titled “Managing Expectations: […]
Naples, FL Dwelling Coverage Estimate
It is important to calculate your dwelling coverage for your home in Naples so you know what type of homeowners insurance coverage you need to cover your replacement cost. It is recommended to have enough dwelling coverage to rebuild your home if it was destroyed by a covered peril.
Please remember that replacement cost coverage does not include the cost of the land, only the price to rebuild your home, which is why we like to help customers by answering a few questions that you may have.
What is the average replacement cost coverage in Naples, FL?
- The average square footage in Naples is around 2,587 Sq. Ft. which would cost you around $431,963 to replace the home if you base the home on the price to build per square foot of $167.
Minimum Replacement Cost Total: $431,963
Location: Naples, Florida (Collier County)
Average Building Cost Per Square Foot in Naples: $167 (low end)
Average Square Footage in Naples: 2,587 Sq. Ft.
|Home Improvement Status
|Price per Sq. Ft.
|None or Very Minor Improvements
|Some Additional Upgrades
|Major Home Updates or Advancements
The dwelling coverage is calculated by the average cost per square foot ($167) in Naples, Florida times your heated square footage. Which would equal the cost to rebuild your home minus the cost of the property or land. Some homes will have a higher replacement cost due to home improvements like updated kitchens and bathrooms. Other upgrades may include: granite countertops, hardwood floors and stainless steel appliances. The national square foot average to build a brand new home is around 2500 square feet. So if you are looking to build, and your square footage of your new home is 2500, you are looking at a dwelling coverage premium of around $521,875 (Media price to build of $209 x 2500 sq. ft.) to cover the cost to rebuild your new home.
What is the difference between actual cash value and replacement cost value?
Homeowners insurance is available in both actual cash value (ACV) and replacement cost value (RCV). Knowing the difference is important:
Actual cash value: When valuing your personal possessions, an actual cash value policy will take depreciation into account. This means that your 10-year-old TV will be basically worthless according to your insurance company. While an ACV policy tends to be cheaper, if you have to make a claim you may be disappointed in your claim payout.
Replacement cost value: A RCV policy will replace your possessions with brand new items of similar quality regardless of how old they were at the time they were destroyed. While RCV policies are slightly more expensive, they are well worth the cost if you have to make a claim.