Compare up to 12 quotes for your home in Logan County, OH! It's easy and only takes a minute!
Logan County, OH Homeowners Insurance Quotes
Trying to find afforable homeowners insurance coverage in Logan County can be difficult with so many options available locally and online. Plus, everywhere you turn it seems like rates are on the increase. For most of us, getting the right coverage means speaking with a home insurance professional that can help you find the right coverage at the price you can afford. Shopping online for cheaper Logan County home insurance rates with GetHomeInsuranceQuotes.com allows you to get top quality service from the most competitive home insurance companies available in the state of Ohio. It's important for you to know the coverage options available for your home within Logan County, that's why our experience staff of over 20+ years can answer any questions that you may have about your current and new home insurance policy needs. And most of all, we provide ways to help you apply additional discounts to lower your premium while still getting a complete coverage package. Start your online home insurance quote today!
For Logan County, OH homeowners, it's important to know that the average home insurance policy in Ohio is estimated to be around $72.58 per month. That amounts to $871 per year for a standard (HO-3) homeowners insurance policy for residents living in Logan County. In comparison, the United States national average for homeowners insurance premiums is around 1,249 per year. Ohio is now ranked 45 in the country in terms of highest home insurance rates. You can easily get up to 12 free home insurance quotes for your home in Logan County, OH along with great consulting services so we can help you review which coverage policy is best for your needs. Most homeowners in your area need additional coverages based on certain preferences like a umbrella policy, extra wind and hail coverage, multiple auto insurance policies, wedding ring coverage or boat coverages. A simple HO-3 home insurance policy doesn't cover everything, that is why we can help you fine tune your Logan County home insurance coverage to make sure you are covered when you need it the most.
For all Logan County, OH residents, you can select your city below to review more information about homeowners insurance in your local area. Information includes city demographics, facts and average premium rates for homeowners on an annual and montly basis. If you are searching for insurance rates nearby then click your city below.
- Belle Center, OH Home Insurance Quotes
- Bellefontaine, OH Home Insurance Quotes
- De Graff, OH Home Insurance Quotes
- East Liberty, OH Home Insurance Quotes
- Huntsville, OH Home Insurance Quotes
- Lakeview, OH Home Insurance Quotes
- Lewistown, OH Home Insurance Quotes
- Middleburg, OH Home Insurance Quotes
- Quincy, OH Home Insurance Quotes
- Rushsylvania, OH Home Insurance Quotes
- Russells Point, OH Home Insurance Quotes
- West Liberty, OH Home Insurance Quotes
- West Mansfield, OH Home Insurance Quotes
- Zanesfield, OH Home Insurance Quotes
Are you looking for a homeowners insurance quote in Logan County? Simply enter your zip code to get your Ohio homeowners insurance quotes and receive up to 12 competitive quotes and coverage options in your area.
Logan County, OH Housing Demographics
With 45,858 residents living within the Logan County area there are over 23,181 homeowners looking for more affordable home insurance rates. Your homeowners policy is written to help protect your home and family. With an estimated 12,569 families living within the local area, it is safe to say that great coverage at an affordable price is most desired amongst every homeowner living in Logan County.
|Total Occupied Households||18,111|
|Family Households (families)||12,569|
|Average Owner Occupied Household Size||3|
|Average Family Size||3|
|Total Housing Units||23,181|
Logan County, OH Home Insurance Average Premiums
For the state of Ohio, homeowners insurance premiums have changed based on a variety of different factors related to risk and is currently ranked 45 in the nation for highest premiums in the U.S.
|Average Rating||Annual Premium|
|Minimum Range:||$523 /yr.|
|Current Average Cost:||$704 /yr.|
|Maximum Range:||$874 /yr.|
Ohio Homeowners Insurance News & Information
Florida Homeowners Advance From Citizens into Private Companies Posted on Tuesday 5th December, 2023
Homeowners Choice Property and Casualty Insurance Co. has assumed approximately 53,750 policies from Citizens Property Insurance Corp., Florida’s state-backed insurance company, the parent company says in a Tuesday news release. Homeowners Choice is owned by HCI Group Inc., a holding company with operations in homeowners insurance, information technology services, real estate and reinsurance. Homeowners Choice […]
North Carolina Joint Underwriters and Wind Pool Map Explained Posted on Thursday 30th November, 2023
North Carolina is a lovely state to call home. Our state is packed with beautiful cities, museums, restaurants and of course, some of the loveliest beaches in the country. Unfortunately, if you live in one of our amazing coastal southern cities such as Ocean Isle Beach, Holden Beach, Oak Island Beach, Calabash, Bald Head Island, […]
Did you know? Your Home Insurance Doesn’t Cover… Posted on Wednesday 29th November, 2023
While homeowners insurance covers a variety of perils and protects your home and personal possessions, it does come with a number of exclusions and coverage gaps that can result in you having to cover the cost of certain damage out of pocket. Let’s have a quick look at what your homeowners policy does and doesn’t […]
2024 Homeowners Insurance Outlook Receives Negative Rating Posted on Tuesday 21st November, 2023
The insurance news for 2024 is certainly not great. Experts expect that extreme weather and increasing costs will push up insurance costs and make insurance companies more selective when deciding where they will write policies. Recently, credit rating agency AM Best downgraded the entire home insurance industry from stable to negative. According to Richard Attanasio, […]
What Is the 80/20 Rule In Homeowners Insurance? Posted on Wednesday 8th November, 2023
If you are purchasing a home, your lender will require that you carry homeowners insurance to protect their investment in your home. Homeowners coverage will help cover the cost of repairing or replacing your home if it is damaged or destroyed by a covered peril. Covered perils can include items such as a hurricane or […]
Discounts For Homeowners in Logan County
As a homeowner, you have to understand that insurance companies see homes as a risk. If you can decrease any of the risk factors that will determine your premium, then it's best to follow these important guidelines in order to save money on your Ohio homeowners insurance.
- Install A Smoke Alarm in Every Room: It's important you do this for your own safety, so why not install a smoke detector in every room. Show your home insurance company that safety comes first. Once you have them installed, shop for home insurance and mentioned you have taken the right safety precautions to reduce house fires. For homeowners in Logan County, this discount can save you up to 20% on your home insurance premium.
- Combine Your Home and Auto Insurance Into One Package: Any home insurance provider is going to want your business. It's important you offer this opportunity to combine your home and auto insurance together in one package. You may want to also see if you can open up a life or health insurance account as well. Merging all your insurance into one company will save you money. Homeowners in Logan County that do combine their home and auto can save over $500 with this discount.
- Install A Home Security System: Your home insurance company should reward you for installing a home security system, sometimes up to 22%. It's important that you take precautions and reduce the risk of someone breaking into your Logan County home. This will be one of the questions that you will want to ask your home insurance agent to see if you qualify for this discount. If you don't, make sure you shop other companies to get the "Home Security Discount"
- Purchase A Fire Exstinguisher: Although smoke alarms provide warnings, it's best to be prepared. This may or may not provide any stand alone discount, but it shows your serious when it comes to reducing risk.
- Stop Smoking: It's important to protect your health and your home. If you don't smoke or don't have anyone living with you that smokes then this can save you up to 18% on your home insurance premium.
Logan County Housing & Real Estate Data
|Total Housing Units||23181|
|Occupied Housing Units||18111|
|Vacant Housing Units||5070|
|Vacant Housing Units for Rent||539|
|Vacant Housing Units Rented Not Occupied||33|
|Vacant Housing Units For Sale||422|
|Vacant Housing Units Sold Not Occupied||119|
|Vacant Housing Units For Seasonal Occasional Use||3134|
|Vacant Housing Units All Other Vacants||823|
|Housing Units Homeowner Vacancy Rate Percent||3|
|Housing Units Rental Vacancy Rate Percent||10|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units||18111|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Owner Occupied||13299|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Owner Occupied Population||33538|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Owner Occupied Averge Household Size||3|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Renter Occupied||4812|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Renter Occupied Population||11870|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Renter Occupied Average Household Size||2|