Compare up to 12 quotes for your home in Stanly County, NC! It's easy and only takes a minute!
Stanly County, NC Homeowners Insurance Quotes
Are you shopping for homeowners insurance for your Stanly County NC home? We can help you find the best rates and coverage options available at GetHomeInsuranceQuotes.com. We provide up to 12 comparison quotes from the most competitive top-rated home insurance companies available in North Carolina. Our agents specialize in the best rates for Stanly County and have over 20+ years of experience. We are ready to help you take advantage of our free consulation so you can review the most affordable home policies available, with the best dwelling and liability coverage plans. Protecting your home from hurricanes, lightning and fires is important to every homeowner. But that's not all your homeowners policy is limited to, ask our agents what coverage is the right fit for you. We have a variety of options to choose from to make sure your home and family are safe.
Average Rates in Stanly County
Did you know the average home insurance premium for the state of North Carolina is $1119 a year. That's $93.25 a month in home insurance cost. Now depending on if this average premium is higher or lower than what you are currently paying, it's also smart to keep in mind who your current insurance carrier is and what type of coverage you currently have available for your home in Stanly County. We can help you save up to 40% by applying all the available discounts and credits, plus shopping your coverage with up to 12 different home insurance providers that currently have competitive rates in Stanly County NC. Simply give us a call now at 1-866-918-3404
For all Stanly County, NC residents, you can select your city below to review more information about homeowners insurance in your local area. Information includes city demographics, facts and average premium rates for homeowners on an annual and montly basis. If you are searching for insurance rates nearby then click your city below.
- Albemarle, NC Home Insurance Quotes
- Badin, NC Home Insurance Quotes
- Locust, NC Home Insurance Quotes
- Misenheimer, NC Home Insurance Quotes
- New London, NC Home Insurance Quotes
- Norwood, NC Home Insurance Quotes
- Oakboro, NC Home Insurance Quotes
- Richfield, NC Home Insurance Quotes
- Stanfield, NC Home Insurance Quotes
Are you looking for a homeowners insurance quote in Stanly County? Simply enter your zip code to get your North Carolina homeowners insurance quotes and receive up to 12 competitive quotes and coverage options in your area.
Stanly County, NC Housing Demographics
With 60,585 residents living within the Stanly County area there are over 27,110 homeowners looking for more affordable home insurance rates. Your homeowners policy is written to help protect your home and family. With an estimated 16,585 families living within the local area, it is safe to say that great coverage at an affordable price is most desired amongst every homeowner living in Stanly County.
|Total Occupied Households||23,589|
|Family Households (families)||16,585|
|Average Owner Occupied Household Size||2|
|Average Family Size||3|
|Total Housing Units||27,110|
Stanly County, NC Home Insurance Average Premiums
For the state of North Carolina, homeowners insurance premiums have changed based on a variety of different factors related to risk and is currently ranked 32 in the nation for highest premiums in the U.S.
|Average Rating||Annual Premium|
|Minimum Range:||$644 /yr.|
|Current Average Cost:||$901 /yr.|
|Maximum Range:||$1193 /yr.|
North Carolina Homeowners Insurance News & Information
2024 Homeowners Insurance Outlook Receives Negative Rating Posted on Tuesday 21st November, 2023
The insurance news for 2024 is certainly not great. Experts expect that extreme weather and increasing costs will push up insurance costs and make insurance companies more selective when deciding where they will write policies. Recently, credit rating agency AM Best downgraded the entire home insurance industry from stable to negative. According to Richard Attanasio, […]
Nationwide Insurance Company Will Not Be Renewing policies for Homeowners in North Carolina Posted on Monday 9th October, 2023
Nationwide insurance company recently informed the North Carolina Department of Insurance (NCDOI) that it will not be renewing homeowner policies for 10,525 homeowners in North Carolina. Over 1,000 of those non-renewals are in the Dare County, NC. The NCDOI claims that more the half of the non-renewals are based on the “hurricane hazard assessment tool,” […]
North Carolina Joint Underwriters and Wind Pool Map Explained Posted on Thursday 18th May, 2023
North Carolina is a lovely state to call home. Our state is packed with beautiful cities, museums, restaurants and of course, some of the loveliest beaches in the country. Unfortunately, if you live in one of our amazing coastal southern cities such as Oak Island Beach, Kure Beach, Wrightsville Beach, Morehead City, Emerald Isle or […]
2023 Home Insurance Rates Are Increasing, Take a Look! Posted on Monday 15th May, 2023
Homeowner insurance rates have been climbing for more than five years, increasing a shocking 19.1 percent since 2018 according to ValuePenguin. This trend will continue in 2023. According to the latest ValuePenguin study, between Jan. 1 and March 17, 2023, homeowner insurance premiums have increased 2.8% across the country. “In 2023, the rising cost of […]
Discounts For Homeowners in Stanly County
As a homeowner, you have to understand that insurance companies see homes as a risk. If you can decrease any of the risk factors that will determine your premium, then it's best to follow these important guidelines in order to save money on your North Carolina homeowners insurance.
- Install A Smoke Alarm in Every Room: It's important you do this for your own safety, so why not install a smoke detector in every room. Show your home insurance company that safety comes first. Once you have them installed, shop for home insurance and mentioned you have taken the right safety precautions to reduce house fires. For homeowners in Stanly County, this discount can save you up to 20% on your home insurance premium.
- Combine Your Home and Auto Insurance Into One Package: Any home insurance provider is going to want your business. It's important you offer this opportunity to combine your home and auto insurance together in one package. You may want to also see if you can open up a life or health insurance account as well. Merging all your insurance into one company will save you money. Homeowners in Stanly County that do combine their home and auto can save over $500 with this discount.
- Install A Home Security System: Your home insurance company should reward you for installing a home security system, sometimes up to 22%. It's important that you take precautions and reduce the risk of someone breaking into your Stanly County home. This will be one of the questions that you will want to ask your home insurance agent to see if you qualify for this discount. If you don't, make sure you shop other companies to get the "Home Security Discount"
- Purchase A Fire Exstinguisher: Although smoke alarms provide warnings, it's best to be prepared. This may or may not provide any stand alone discount, but it shows your serious when it comes to reducing risk.
- Stop Smoking: It's important to protect your health and your home. If you don't smoke or don't have anyone living with you that smokes then this can save you up to 18% on your home insurance premium.
Stanly County Housing & Real Estate Data
|Total Housing Units||27110|
|Occupied Housing Units||23589|
|Vacant Housing Units||3521|
|Vacant Housing Units for Rent||895|
|Vacant Housing Units Rented Not Occupied||30|
|Vacant Housing Units For Sale||387|
|Vacant Housing Units Sold Not Occupied||108|
|Vacant Housing Units For Seasonal Occasional Use||815|
|Vacant Housing Units All Other Vacants||1286|
|Housing Units Homeowner Vacancy Rate Percent||2|
|Housing Units Rental Vacancy Rate Percent||12|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units||23589|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Owner Occupied||17141|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Owner Occupied Population||42513|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Owner Occupied Averge Household Size||2|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Renter Occupied||6448|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Renter Occupied Population||16021|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Renter Occupied Average Household Size||2|