Compare up to 12 quotes for your home in Randolph County, GA! It's easy and only takes a minute!
Randolph County, GA Homeowners Insurance Quotes
Trying to find afforable homeowners insurance coverage in Randolph County can be difficult with so many options available locally and online. Plus, everywhere you turn it seems like rates are on the increase. For most of us, getting the right coverage means speaking with a home insurance professional that can help you find the right coverage at the price you can afford. Shopping online for cheaper Randolph County home insurance rates with GetHomeInsuranceQuotes.com allows you to get top quality service from the most competitive home insurance companies available in the state of Georgia. It's important for you to know the coverage options available for your home within Randolph County, that's why our experience staff of over 20+ years can answer any questions that you may have about your current and new home insurance policy needs. And most of all, we provide ways to help you apply additional discounts to lower your premium while still getting a complete coverage package. Start your online home insurance quote today!
For Randolph County, GA homeowners, it's important to know that the average home insurance policy in Georgia is estimated to be around $116.92 per month. That amounts to $1403 per year for a standard (HO-3) homeowners insurance policy for residents living in Randolph County. In comparison, the United States national average for homeowners insurance premiums is around 1,249 per year. Georgia is now ranked 15 in the country in terms of highest home insurance rates. You can easily get up to 12 free home insurance quotes for your home in Randolph County, GA along with great consulting services so we can help you review which coverage policy is best for your needs. Most homeowners in your area need additional coverages based on certain preferences like a umbrella policy, extra wind and hail coverage, multiple auto insurance policies, wedding ring coverage or boat coverages. A simple HO-3 home insurance policy doesn't cover everything, that is why we can help you fine tune your Randolph County home insurance coverage to make sure you are covered when you need it the most.
For all Randolph County, GA residents, you can select your city below to review more information about homeowners insurance in your local area. Information includes city demographics, facts and average premium rates for homeowners on an annual and montly basis. If you are searching for insurance rates nearby then click your city below.
Are you looking for a homeowners insurance quote in Randolph County? Simply enter your zip code to get your Georgia homeowners insurance quotes and receive up to 12 competitive quotes and coverage options in your area.
Randolph County, GA Housing Demographics
With 7,719 residents living within the Randolph County area there are over 4,153 homeowners looking for more affordable home insurance rates. Your homeowners policy is written to help protect your home and family. With an estimated 2,011 families living within the local area, it is safe to say that great coverage at an affordable price is most desired amongst every homeowner living in Randolph County.
|Total Occupied Households||3,187|
|Family Households (families)||2,011|
|Average Owner Occupied Household Size||2|
|Average Family Size||3|
|Total Housing Units||4,153|
Randolph County, GA Home Insurance Average Premiums
For the state of Georgia, homeowners insurance premiums have changed based on a variety of different factors related to risk and is currently ranked 15 in the nation for highest premiums in the U.S.
|Average Rating||Annual Premium|
|Minimum Range:||$635 /yr.|
|Current Average Cost:||$989 /yr.|
|Maximum Range:||$1403 /yr.|
Georgia Homeowners Insurance News & Information
Homeowners Prepare for Rate Increases Later This Year Posted on Monday 27th June, 2022
In most states, home insurance rates are headed up this year and homeowners should be prepared for further rate increases before the end of the year. According to a recent S&P Global Market Intelligence report, over 177 insurance carriers have filed requests for rate increases in 43 states, Arizona alone has seen 34 rate increase requests. […]
Hurricane Isaias is on the same track as Hurricane Dorian – What can we expect? Posted on Wednesday 5th August, 2020
Hurricane Isaias is on roughly the same track as Hurricane Dorian and is the first hurricane to hit the Bahamas since Dorian stalled over the islands as a Category 5 monster killing dozens of people and causing massive destruction. Here is a quick overview of both storms as well as a few tips on how […]
Georgia Coastal Home Insurance Coverage & Rates Posted on Wednesday 2nd October, 2019
Windstorm insurance is not a required coverage in Georgia, but if you live on the coast, it is certainly an insurance you should consider. In many coastal areas your mortgage lender will require that you carry a windstorm policy to make sure your home (and their investment) is full protected. Windstorm policies are designed to […]
Discounts For Homeowners in Randolph County
As a homeowner, you have to understand that insurance companies see homes as a risk. If you can decrease any of the risk factors that will determine your premium, then it's best to follow these important guidelines in order to save money on your Georgia homeowners insurance.
- Install A Smoke Alarm in Every Room: It's important you do this for your own safety, so why not install a smoke detector in every room. Show your home insurance company that safety comes first. Once you have them installed, shop for home insurance and mentioned you have taken the right safety precautions to reduce house fires. For homeowners in Randolph County, this discount can save you up to 20% on your home insurance premium.
- Combine Your Home and Auto Insurance Into One Package: Any home insurance provider is going to want your business. It's important you offer this opportunity to combine your home and auto insurance together in one package. You may want to also see if you can open up a life or health insurance account as well. Merging all your insurance into one company will save you money. Homeowners in Randolph County that do combine their home and auto can save over $500 with this discount.
- Install A Home Security System: Your home insurance company should reward you for installing a home security system, sometimes up to 22%. It's important that you take precautions and reduce the risk of someone breaking into your Randolph County home. This will be one of the questions that you will want to ask your home insurance agent to see if you qualify for this discount. If you don't, make sure you shop other companies to get the "Home Security Discount"
- Purchase A Fire Exstinguisher: Although smoke alarms provide warnings, it's best to be prepared. This may or may not provide any stand alone discount, but it shows your serious when it comes to reducing risk.
- Stop Smoking: It's important to protect your health and your home. If you don't smoke or don't have anyone living with you that smokes then this can save you up to 18% on your home insurance premium.
Randolph County Housing & Real Estate Data
|Total Housing Units||4153|
|Occupied Housing Units||3187|
|Vacant Housing Units||966|
|Vacant Housing Units for Rent||148|
|Vacant Housing Units Rented Not Occupied||3|
|Vacant Housing Units For Sale||27|
|Vacant Housing Units Sold Not Occupied||7|
|Vacant Housing Units For Seasonal Occasional Use||331|
|Vacant Housing Units All Other Vacants||450|
|Housing Units Homeowner Vacancy Rate Percent||1|
|Housing Units Rental Vacancy Rate Percent||12|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units||3187|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Owner Occupied||2133|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Owner Occupied Population||4943|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Owner Occupied Averge Household Size||2|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Renter Occupied||1054|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Renter Occupied Population||2468|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Renter Occupied Average Household Size||2|