Compare up to 12 quotes for your home in Tioga County, PA! It's easy and only takes a minute!
Tioga County, PA Homeowners Insurance Quotes
Are you looking for a quick comparison of Tioga County, PA homeowners insurance quotes to review and compare the best rates today? We can provide up to 12 or more competitive home insurance rates with different coverage options from a basic HO-3 standard homeowner policy to a bundle / packaged discount policy that would include your home and auto grouped together. A basic policy for homeowners living in Tioga County includes protection against most major perils. If you are in need of earthquake or flood insurance, then we can help you find additional coverage. As you may know, a flood policy is separate from a standard HO-3 policy.
Affordable Tioga County Rates
Homeowners living in Tioga County, pay on average around $967 per year or $80.58 a month for home insurance. Let us help you shop multiple coverage options and provide up to 40% off in discount savings for your home in Tioga County. Online rate quotes can be easily reviewed by entering your zip code of the property you would like to insure or give us a call now at 1-855-976-2656
For all Tioga County, PA residents, you can select your city below to review more information about homeowners insurance in your local area. Information includes city demographics, facts and average premium rates for homeowners on an annual and montly basis. If you are searching for insurance rates nearby then click your city below.
- Arnot, PA Home Insurance Quotes
- Blossburg, PA Home Insurance Quotes
- Covington, PA Home Insurance Quotes
- Elkland, PA Home Insurance Quotes
- Gaines, PA Home Insurance Quotes
- Knoxville, PA Home Insurance Quotes
- Lawrenceville, PA Home Insurance Quotes
- Liberty, PA Home Insurance Quotes
- Mainesburg, PA Home Insurance Quotes
- Mansfield, PA Home Insurance Quotes
- Middlebury Center, PA Home Insurance Quotes
- Millerton, PA Home Insurance Quotes
- Morris, PA Home Insurance Quotes
- Morris Run, PA Home Insurance Quotes
- Nelson, PA Home Insurance Quotes
- Osceola, PA Home Insurance Quotes
- Roaring Branch, PA Home Insurance Quotes
- Sabinsville, PA Home Insurance Quotes
- Tioga, PA Home Insurance Quotes
- Wellsboro, PA Home Insurance Quotes
- Westfield, PA Home Insurance Quotes
Are you looking for a homeowners insurance quote in Tioga County? Simply enter your zip code to get your Pennsylvania homeowners insurance quotes and receive up to 12 competitive quotes and coverage options in your area.
Tioga County, PA Housing Demographics
With 41,981 residents living within the Tioga County area there are over 21,364 homeowners looking for more affordable home insurance rates. Your homeowners policy is written to help protect your home and family. With an estimated 11,276 families living within the local area, it is safe to say that great coverage at an affordable price is most desired amongst every homeowner living in Tioga County.
|Total Occupied Households||16,727|
|Family Households (families)||11,276|
|Average Owner Occupied Household Size||2|
|Average Family Size||3|
|Total Housing Units||21,364|
Tioga County, PA Home Insurance Average Premiums
For the state of Pennsylvania, homeowners insurance premiums have changed based on a variety of different factors related to risk and is currently ranked 41 in the nation for highest premiums in the U.S.
|Average Rating||Annual Premium|
|Minimum Range:||$586 /yr.|
|Current Average Cost:||$793 /yr.|
|Maximum Range:||$967 /yr.|
Pennsylvania Homeowners Insurance News & Information
Did you know? Your Home Insurance Doesn’t Cover… Posted on Wednesday 29th November, 2023
While homeowners insurance covers a variety of perils and protects your home and personal possessions, it does come with a number of exclusions and coverage gaps that can result in you having to cover the cost of certain damage out of pocket. Let’s have a quick look at what your homeowners policy does and doesn’t […]
2024 Homeowners Insurance Outlook Receives Negative Rating Posted on Tuesday 21st November, 2023
The insurance news for 2024 is certainly not great. Experts expect that extreme weather and increasing costs will push up insurance costs and make insurance companies more selective when deciding where they will write policies. Recently, credit rating agency AM Best downgraded the entire home insurance industry from stable to negative. According to Richard Attanasio, […]
What Is the 80/20 Rule In Homeowners Insurance? Posted on Wednesday 8th November, 2023
If you are purchasing a home, your lender will require that you carry homeowners insurance to protect their investment in your home. Homeowners coverage will help cover the cost of repairing or replacing your home if it is damaged or destroyed by a covered peril. Covered perils can include items such as a hurricane or […]
Fall 2023: Florida Homeowners Insurance Premium Update Posted on Tuesday 24th October, 2023
Despite the fact that the Florida legislation finally passed a couple of bills to deal with the ever-increasing cost of homeowners insurance, it seems unlikely that premiums will start to fall anytime soon according to a report put out by Karen Clark & Company (KCC), a risk modelling firm. The recent report, titled “Managing Expectations: […]
Are hardwood floors covered by my homeowners insurance? Posted on Friday 20th October, 2023
Hardwood floors can be expensive to repair or replace if they are damaged and a question that many homeowners have is whether or not hardwood floors are covered by their homeowners insurance. The good news is that in most cases, your damage will be covered as long as it is caused by a covered peril. […]
Discounts For Homeowners in Tioga County
As a homeowner, you have to understand that insurance companies see homes as a risk. If you can decrease any of the risk factors that will determine your premium, then it's best to follow these important guidelines in order to save money on your Pennsylvania homeowners insurance.
- Install A Smoke Alarm in Every Room: It's important you do this for your own safety, so why not install a smoke detector in every room. Show your home insurance company that safety comes first. Once you have them installed, shop for home insurance and mentioned you have taken the right safety precautions to reduce house fires. For homeowners in Tioga County, this discount can save you up to 20% on your home insurance premium.
- Combine Your Home and Auto Insurance Into One Package: Any home insurance provider is going to want your business. It's important you offer this opportunity to combine your home and auto insurance together in one package. You may want to also see if you can open up a life or health insurance account as well. Merging all your insurance into one company will save you money. Homeowners in Tioga County that do combine their home and auto can save over $500 with this discount.
- Install A Home Security System: Your home insurance company should reward you for installing a home security system, sometimes up to 22%. It's important that you take precautions and reduce the risk of someone breaking into your Tioga County home. This will be one of the questions that you will want to ask your home insurance agent to see if you qualify for this discount. If you don't, make sure you shop other companies to get the "Home Security Discount"
- Purchase A Fire Exstinguisher: Although smoke alarms provide warnings, it's best to be prepared. This may or may not provide any stand alone discount, but it shows your serious when it comes to reducing risk.
- Stop Smoking: It's important to protect your health and your home. If you don't smoke or don't have anyone living with you that smokes then this can save you up to 18% on your home insurance premium.
Tioga County Housing & Real Estate Data
|Total Housing Units||21364|
|Occupied Housing Units||16727|
|Vacant Housing Units||4637|
|Vacant Housing Units for Rent||287|
|Vacant Housing Units Rented Not Occupied||32|
|Vacant Housing Units For Sale||168|
|Vacant Housing Units Sold Not Occupied||61|
|Vacant Housing Units For Seasonal Occasional Use||3478|
|Vacant Housing Units All Other Vacants||611|
|Housing Units Homeowner Vacancy Rate Percent||1|
|Housing Units Rental Vacancy Rate Percent||6|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units||16727|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Owner Occupied||12478|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Owner Occupied Population||30739|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Owner Occupied Averge Household Size||2|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Renter Occupied||4249|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Renter Occupied Population||9291|
|Housing Tenure Occupied Units Renter Occupied Average Household Size||2|